Vaastu for Mater Bed Room # 3
- The best directions for positioning of bedrooms in any house are southwest, south and west directions.
- Southwest is the direction of element earth with its qualities of heaviness and strength. The master bedroom should be located in this direction. Covered southwest receives least light and is therefore suitable for a bedroom. The inert and inactive earth element rules the southwest direction. It is most stable element and so provides the most peaceful and restful conditions for enjoying a sound sleep.
- The eldest son should occupy the south room.
- The second son should occupy the west room whereas the youngest son should occupy the southeast.
- In duplex (more than one floor), the head of the family should have his bedroom in southwest direction on the upper floor).