Vaastu Advice for Dining Room # 4
- Dining room is the place where whole of the family enjoys, each other’s company. It should seem inviting, spacious and comfortable. Food nourishes our body, mind and spirit. So, the atmosphere of the dining room is equally important. Place dining room in a calm area and eat meals in a pleasing, joyous and intimate environment.
- Dining table should be placed in the southwest, west or east direction of the room.
- Southwest is the commanding position.
- The western side with setting sun is a peaceful direction.
- East is the direction of enlightenment and energy and will stimulate healthy conversation.
- Dining table should be away from the walls where the diners can get up from the table without feeling restricted by a wall.